Category List

Sunday, December 8, 2013

"The tree in the kitchen is edible, a tradition my mother kept when I was growing up. It's decorated with cookies, ribbon candy, gumdrops, and other old-fashioned candies that people can eat right off the tree. The strings of popcorn and cranberries go outside for the birds and squirrels when we're done. I love a big, glitzy tree, but the little ones really capture my heart every year."

Kitchen Items Christmas Decoration
Kitchen Items Christmas Decoration

Download whole gallery
Salt-Dough Christmas Tree Ornaments
Salt-Dough Christmas Tree Ornaments

Download whole gallery
"The tree in the kitchen is edible, a tradition my mother kept when I was growing up. It's decorated with cookies, ribbon candy, gumdrops, and other old-fashioned candies that people can eat right off the tree. The strings of popcorn and cranberries go outside for the birds and squirrels when we're done. I love a big, glitzy tree, but the little ones really capture my heart every year."
"The tree in the kitchen is edible, a tradition my mother kept when I was growing up. It's decorated with cookies, ribbon candy, gumdrops, and other old-fashioned candies that people can eat right off the tree. The strings of popcorn and cranberries go outside for the birds and squirrels when we're done. I love a big, glitzy tree, but the little ones really capture my heart every year."

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment