Category List

Monday, December 9, 2013

Looking for Christmas Cheer? Check out my book Christmas in Whistler on AmazonBooks amzn.com/B00GDF7EDC or check out my Pinterest board Christmas Decorating ~ Visit blog.styleestate.com Stockings on the chairs could be used so everyone knows where to sit

Buy package of green trees...soak in clorox...add glitter...!
Buy package of green trees...soak in clorox...add glitter...!

Download whole gallery
Looking for Christmas Cheer? Check out my book Christmas in Whistler on AmazonBooks amzn.com/B00GDF7EDC or check out my Pinterest board Christmas Decorating ~ Visit blog.styleestate.com Stockings on the chairs could be used so everyone knows where to sit
Looking for Christmas Cheer? Check out my book Christmas in Whistler on AmazonBooks amzn.com/B00GDF7EDC or check out my Pinterest board  Christmas Decorating ~ Visit blog.styleestate.com Stockings on the chairs could be used so everyone knows where to sit

Download whole gallery
pink
pink

Download whole gallery
felted trees
felted trees

Download whole gallery
gorgeous winter tablescape
gorgeous winter tablescape

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment